Monday, August 31, 2009

Lagu inspiratif...

Lagu ini cucoook banget dengan prinsip papa mama....Keep dreaming...keep pray...and keep humble.... Apalagi yang nyanyi in si Kelly Clarkson senengan mama...he.he.he
Jadi untuk dewa, bima, and Xander.....keep your dreaming....keep try and jangan lupa doa...dan tetep rendah hati bila sukses......

Lirik Lagu Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
Grew up in a small town And when the rain would fall downI’d just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be And if I’d end up happyI would pray (I would pray)

Trying hard to reach out But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear meWanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could break away


[Chorus:]I’ll spread my wings and I’ll learn how to fly
I’ll do what it takes til’ I touch the sky
And I’ll make a wish Take a chance Make a change
And breakawayOut of the darkness and into the sun
But I won’t forget all the ones that I loveI’ll take a risk
Take a chance Make a change And breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breezeSleep under a palm treeFeel the rush of the oceanGet onboard a fast trainTravel on a jet plane, far away (I will)And breakaway

[Chorus]
Buildings with a hundred floors Swinging around revolving doors
Maybe I don’t know where they’ll take me but
Gotta keep moving on, moving onFly away, breakaway

I’ll spread my wingsAnd I’ll learn how to flyThough it’s not easy to tell you goodbyeI gotta take a riskTake a chanceMake a changeAnd breakawayOut of the darkness and into the sunBut I won’t forget the place I come fromI gotta take a riskTake a chanceMake a changeAnd breakaway, breakaway, breakaway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LkFXwcf9ok

No comments: